CANCELLED: 3rd International Cologne Symposium on Uro-Oncology
Innovations and controversies in the therapy of renal cell and urothelial carcinoma
The Department of Urology, Uro-Oncology and robot assisted surgery invites you to the 3rd International Symposium on Uro-Oncology to be held in Cologne, Germany. This year’s meeting will focus on innovations and controversies in the diagnostic and therapeutic approaches of kidney and bladder cancer. State-of-the-Art presentations, moderated debates as well as moderated case discussions will make a lively interactive symposium possible.
The language of the meeting will be German and English with simultaneous translations, so that no communication boundaries should hinder interactive discussions.
Please mark the date already in your calendar and register early to reserving one of the limited spaces available.
Radisson blu Hotel
Messe-Kreisel 3, 50679 Köln
Telephone +49 221 277200
We have blocked rooms for the symposium.
- Prof. Dr. Laurence Albiges, Gustave Roussy, Paris (F)
- PhD Axel Bex, Royal Free Hospital, London, (UK)
- Prof. Dr. Mauricio Brausi, Klinikum Modena, (IT)
- Sia Daneshmand, University Southern California, (US)
- Dr. Susan Foller, Uniklinik Jena, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Jochen Fries, Uniklinik Köln, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Grimm, Uniklinik Jena, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Viktor Grünwald, Uniklinik Essen, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Guckenberger, Zürich, (CH)
- Prof. Dr. Arndt Hartmann, Uniklinik Erlangen, (GER)
- Dr. Florian Hartmann, Uniklinik Köln, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Axel Heidenreich, Uniklinik Köln, (GER)
- PD Dr. Stefan Hauser, Uniklinik Bonn (GER)
- Kees Hendricksen, NCI Amsterdam, (NL)
- Prof. Dr. Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Uniklinik Aachen, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Vsevolod Matveev, Moskau, (RUS)
- PD Dr. Günter Niegisch, Uniklinik Düsseldorf, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. David Pfi ster, Uniklinik Köln (GER)
- PD Dr. Maria de Santis, Charité Berlin, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Manuela Schmidinger, Uniklinik Wien, (AU)
- Prof. Dr. Andres Schrader, Uniklinik Münster, (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Shahrokh Shariat, Uniklinik Wien, (AU)
- Prof. Dr. Alessandro Volpe, Uniklinik Novara, (IT)
The money will be spent for honoraria and travel costs of the speakers, lease cost for the auditorium, technical equipment and hosting of the participants. All presentations and contents of the symposium are neutral without influences of companies and medical products. Conflicts of interests will be disclosed.
Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Forschung der Urologischen Universitätsklinik Köln e.V.
Kerpener Str. 62, 50937 Köln